Sunday 12 August 2007

Scenes from advertisements that everybody should hate with a passion #1

"SOLAR POWERED KILLING SHEEP!"

Oh my God, I can't begin to tell you, young girl, about how much I hate your unfunny, "alternative" view on great inventions on the government-paid advert for teaching or whatever. So many schoolchildren came up with interesting ideas before you in the ad - what the hell would such an invention create in our modern world aside from your moronic laugh?

I hope that, someday, I get a doctorate in Ruminant Quadraped Studies with Advanced Bioengineering and Renewable Energy so I can build one of these creatures, lock you in a barn with it and see if you feel it was a worthy decision to let somebody take your idea and turn it into reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fucking goths. No, not even goth! as that infers at least some kind of social inadequecy, and judging by her 'wacky' suggestion she's not on the same cultural mainland as the rest of us anyway. It annoys me because I used to know people like that, people who thought saying 'cheese' was random, and for some reason were really against the society they were about to be cast out of, having mantras like 'you laugh because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same' the girl embodies all of this! and it makes me mad. and her gay* friend.


*made up